Today (23rd), the State Administration of Radio and Television issued a notice on its official website on strengthening the management of online show live broadcasts and e-commerce live broadcasts, requiring the online show live broadcast platform to implement real-name management of online anchors and “tipping” users. Users without real-name registration cannot give rewards, and underage users cannot give rewards. It is necessary to pass real-name verification, face recognition, manual review and other measures to ensure that the real-name system requirements are implemented, and to ban the tipping function of underage users. The platform shall limit the maximum reward amount of each time, daily and monthly users.
In recent years, a large number of live online shows and live e-commerce programs have emerged, which have become a very active phenomenon in the Internet economy and a problem that needs attention in the construction and management of online audio-visual programs. In order to strengthen the guidance and norms of online show live broadcasts and e-commerce live broadcasts, strengthen guidance and value guidance, create a healthy industry ecology, and prevent and curb the spread of vulgar, vulgar, kitsch and other bad habits, the relevant requirements are hereby notified as follows:
1. Online show live broadcast platforms and e-commerce live broadcast platforms must adhere to the correct direction of giving priority to social benefits, actively disseminate positive energy, show the truth, goodness and beauty, focus on shaping a healthy spiritual taste, and promote the clarity of the online audio-visual space. Actively research and promote innovation in the content and form of online audio-visual program live broadcast services, and broadcast and recommend live broadcast programs that pursue positive values such as labor creation, Display of beneficial talents, and healthy living tastes based on audience characteristics and age stratification. Value-oriented to create high-quality live broadcast room sections or clusters, so that tasteful, meaningful, interesting, and warm live broadcasts occupy a good position and obtain good traffic. It is necessary to take effective measures not to provide illegal and immoral artists with the opportunity to appear in public, to prevent and curb the spread of bad habits such as showing off wealth and worshipping money, vulgar kitsch, etc. in the field of live broadcast, impacting the core socialist values, and polluting the online audio-visual ecology.
2. Platforms that launch online live broadcasts or e-commerce live broadcasts must earnestly implement their main responsibilities, focus on improving various management systems, responsibility systems, content security systems and personnel and material arrangements for the online live broadcast business, and actively participate in the construction of business practices and industry self-discipline. Jointly promote the standardized, orderly and healthy development of online show live broadcasts and e-commerce live broadcast activities. The above-mentioned platforms shall, before November 30, 2020, register and record the information of the main body and business development in the “National Online Audio-Visual Platform Information Management System” (the login address is http://184.108.40.206).
3. Platforms that run online show live broadcasts or e-commerce live broadcasts should implement the principle of synchronization of management and construction, and accurately implement the requirements of matching platform management strength with the ability to open live broadcast rooms to the number of people. At this stage, the overall ratio of front-line auditors of relevant platforms to the number of online live broadcast rooms shall not be less than 1:50. The training of auditors shall be increased, and the auditors who have passed the training shall be listed in the “auditor information management system”. to register. Encourage capable platforms to adopt requirements that are better than the overall ratio to strengthen review capacity building, and adapt to changes in online public opinion to dynamically adjust and strengthen the monitoring and review power of live broadcast rooms and anchors. The platform shall report the number of live broadcast rooms, the number of anchors and the number of auditors to the provincial radio and television authority on a quarterly basis. For celebrities and overseas personnel to open live broadcast rooms, the platform should report to the competent radio and television department in advance.
4. The online show live broadcast platform should implement label classification management for the content of the live broadcast room and the corresponding anchors, and classify them according to “music”, “dance”, “singing”, “fitness”, “games”, “tourism”, “food”, “life services”, etc. callout. According to the characteristics of the live broadcast programs of the show with different contents, research and take targeted management measures to support the superior and punish the inferior. The live broadcast room of each show must be marked with the program category and live room number on the live broadcast page. If the host changes the program category of the live broadcast room, it must be reviewed by the website, and cannot be changed without approval.
5. The live broadcast platform of the online show shall establish the business scoring files of the live broadcast room and the anchor, refine the program quality score and the violation scoring level, and link the scoring with the recommendation and promotion. Do a good job in training anchors, especially head anchors, on policies, laws, regulations and related knowledge. For live broadcast studios and anchors that have repeatedly encountered problems, measures such as stopping recommendation, limiting duration, bottoming out, and rectification within a time limit should be taken. If the problem is serious in nature and persists after repeated teachings, the live broadcast room should be closed, the relevant anchors will be blacklisted and reported to the radio and television authority.
6. The live broadcast platform of the online show shall implement the real-name system management for the network anchors and users of “tipping”. Users without real-name registration cannot give rewards, and underage users cannot give rewards. It is necessary to pass real-name verification, face recognition, manual review and other measures to ensure that the real-name system requirements are implemented, and to ban the tipping function of underage users. The platform shall limit the maximum reward amount of each time, daily and monthly users. When the user’s daily or monthly accumulated “tips” reaches half of the limit, the platform should have a consumption reminder, and after confirmation by SMS verification and other methods, the next step of consumption can be made, and the daily or monthly limit of “tips” should be Suspend the “tip” function of the relevant user. The platform should set a delayed payment period for the “tip”. If the anchor commits illegal acts, the platform should return the “tip” to the user. The platform shall not adopt an operation strategy that encourages users to irrationally “reward”. It is found that the relevant anchors and their brokers have hinted, tempted or encouraged users to “reward” large sums of money by spreading vulgar content, organized hype, hiring navy to give gifts, or lured underage users to “reward” with false identity information. ”, the platform must deal with the anchor and its brokerage agent, put it on the watch list, and report to the radio and television authority in writing.
7. Online e-commerce live broadcast platforms must carry out audio-visual content services in strict accordance with the relevant regulations on the management of online audio-visual program services, and may not violate the scope of e-commerce to illegally produce or broadcast audio-visual programs such as commentary that have nothing to do with commodity sales. To hold e-commerce events such as e-commerce festivals, e-commerce days, and promotion days in the form of live broadcast rooms, live performances, live variety shows, and other live broadcast programs, the activities should be held 14 working days in advance in accordance with the relevant regulations on the management of online audiovisual program live broadcast services. Information on guests, anchors, content, settings, etc. shall be reported to the competent department of radio and television for the record. Encourage online e-commerce live broadcast platforms to help economic development, people’s livelihood improvement, poverty alleviation, industrial upgrading, and supply and demand docking by organizing themed e-commerce activities.
8. The online e-commerce live broadcast platform shall conduct relevant qualification review and real-name authentication for the merchants and individuals who set up live-streaming delivery, keep the review and certification records completely, and shall not open live-streaming delivery for merchants or individuals without qualifications, real-name registration, or false registration. Serve. The platform must regularly review the authenticity of relevant information, and correct problems in a timely manner. It is necessary to focus on the management of top live broadcast rooms, top anchors and accounts, and high-traffic or high-transaction live-streaming activities, and strengthen compliance checks. It is necessary to explore the establishment of a real-time dynamic management mechanism of scientific classification and classification, set up incentives and punishments, and improve the ability to identify and combat data fraud, so as to play an active role in maintaining an honest market environment.
9. Platforms that launch online show live broadcasts and e-commerce live broadcasts should actively explore the use of new technologies such as big data and artificial intelligence to serve encouraged and advocated live broadcast programs, let algorithms support the push of high-quality audio-visual content, and achieve accurate early warning and warning of illegal and bad content. Block in time. For live broadcast rooms with high click volume, falsely high transaction volume, large “tip” amount, and business categories prone to problems, it is necessary to establish a key monitoring and review mechanism that combines human and machine, track program dynamics, analyze public opinion and reasons, and take timely measures. , to prevent guide deviations and problems.
Radio and television authorities at all levels are requested to organize the registration and filing of platforms that carry out live show and e-commerce live broadcast businesses within their jurisdictions, and conduct a comprehensive review, analysis, and judgment of the live show live broadcast and e-commerce live broadcast businesses that have been carried out in accordance with the requirements of this notice. Clean up and rectify the live broadcast content that does not meet the requirements in the preliminary screening; supervise relevant platforms to establish a classification management and review system for live broadcast content as required, and improve the structure reporting of the number of live broadcast rooms, anchors, and auditors, and reward control and other management mechanisms; For platforms that do not meet the conditions and capabilities for running live broadcast businesses as a whole, they should notify relevant departments and organize to jointly shut down their live broadcast businesses. This special work will be carried out in a concentrated manner from now until the end of the year. Before November 30, the results of registration and verification and standardized governance will be summarized and reported, and important situations will be reported at any time.